Guitar Of The Month For March

Guitar of the Month for March  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A nice variety of tastes and execution in this month's competition! This month I decided to go for the guitar that I would most see myself spending a weekend drinking whiskey and playing through a Plexi. Is that the wrong way to vote?

Shad got my vote. If the proposal to spend a dirty weekend with one of these was offered, it would be that one. Some really good instruments coming out from his workshop! :hyper

• Like 1

demonx - sorry, but i've no care for 7 & 8 string guitars

shad peters - you had be at "avengers" :wOOt , but.....

hitone - got my vote

hits on nearly every quirky thing i love in a guitar

boggs - i'm really digging the bigsby-style vibrato

any info an it you can share?

sunday luthier - you have my applause for not being a slave to tradition :guitarist:

• Like 1

demonx - sorry, but i've no care for 7 & 8 string guitars

shad peters - you had be at "avengers" :wOOt , but.....

hitone - got my vote

hits on nearly every quirky thing i love in a guitar

boggs - i'm really digging the bigsby-style vibrato

any info an it you can share?

sunday luthier - you have my applause for not being a slave to tradition :guitarist:

Thanks. It's a GFS vibrato. All rollers in the bridge and vibrato so action is smooth. It's not a dive-bomber, but not a bad alternative to the B5 Bigsby. Remarkably light.

I finally got to plug it (RBTele) into my Bugera V22 as I brought it home from church. It's like two different guitars! Very warm and creamy on the neck pickup and some nice twang particularly mid-neck on the bridge pickup. Has some really nice lead tones when driven... I need to get somebody to record a few takes with it that have a little more skill than me behind the instrument.