Guitar Of The Month For May

Guitar of the Month for May  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First in??? And only two contestants???

My vote goes to killemalls explorer. Love that black ash top. and the contrast to the body

Mzl's Evil is also a good looking guitar, but not as striking as the other one. Also, if you have showed it off a bit better with full back shots and things like that you have had a better chance. A lot of times, when there are several good entries, it comes down to presentation

Gotta have better pics to get the votes.Might be closer....I personally just could not vote for a guitar that I could not even judge the craftsmanship on because of a lack pf good pictures even though it looks like a good overall design with nice woods

I have to agree with the majority here. I can't see enough features of 'Evil' to judge it properly, although the face looks beautiful. While I'm not an Explorer type guitar lover, I am voting for 'Blackhawk', mainly because I can see much more of the workmanship that has gone into it.