Am I (and Wes) the only one that cannot see who pushed the like button? It used to be when someone hit the button a notation would be visible saying so and so likes this. Once I got used to that feature I enjoyed seeing those little notices. Now I can't see any of them. Did one of my settings change maybe? We even have a catagory listing the posts with the most likes......can't see who liked them either. I know the button still gets used because the notifications from them still work. Anybody else out there (not) seeing this too?

Anybody know how to fix it?

SR

• Like 1

There are several of us in the same boat, but all I know for sure is it happened during the last hiccup. That is the same time posting videos went back to being just links for me instead of embedding....or showing the actual vid in the body of the post if that is not embedding.

SR

Interesting. A load of bugs were due to the upgrade not rolling over into the skin. It's difficult to fix when you can't replicate the issue. If it were a skin issue for example, it should be a global problem. It might be a user group issue however since the Like function is unrelated to user permissions I don't have a reasonable place to start. Not one for stabbing in the dark but I'll definitely mull over the information you guys give me on problems you are seeing.

Okay, Luis is the donkey for this test. I am clicking Like on his last post.

Hmm, I cant see it. Got the notification, but it wont show up.

That is exactly what happens for me. And I can push the like button on any post and the message that used to show up saying "you like this" no longer shows up. I do think the button switches from like this to unlike this though.

SR