Guitar Of The Month vote - January 2014

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Need another peek at this month's entries?
Click here > http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/topic/47595-guitar-of-the-month-january-2014/
This thread and poll automagically close on the 1st January 2014.

The winner of each month's Guitar Of The Month gets front page placement on the main Project Guitar website, promotion via a photo feature on our Facebook page and as the default site background photo! Good luck to all of this month's entrants.

So what does everybody think of this month's entries....?

re: viewing polls on mobiles

I've checked it out and yes, it seems that polls do not work in the mobile version of the site. It'll be something to try and address however unless it is an omission or simple fix there won't be a guaranteed time on that one. The priority is the main site's skin whilst the mobile version is a default one, unchanged in its functionality (or lack of it).

I liked all the guitars this month...

Hitones guitar is great, but I cannot really vote for it as I don't think he main theme (chosen by the customer) is rally OK or PC or whatever. Great work as always thou

Pukko got my wore. Several reasons, but the most important is that it is simply a fantastic guitar with such attention to detailing and finish. And I finally got to se the finished result as I talked too Pukko on the same day he bought the bridge at a local guitar fair a few years ago.

Chris has made a great neck and as usually found some way to reinvent old ways of doing stuff. I would love to try that method out some day. Great idea

AndyT, a good execution and over all nice vibe, but not on par with the rest of the contestants this month

Shad Peters, great, great guitar. Love the wooden Bigsby and the wooden TOM base (quite similar to the wooden base for a arch top I'm about to enter as soon as my web master reappears from were ever he has disappeared to...). The detailing is great with wooden pickups rings and all. It would have been a winner in most GOTMs, it it hadn't been up to the Howl-o-body

I don't feel bad voting for myself this month cause i knew from the start the howl-o-body was pretty well a shew-in, that is a stunning instrument for sure and a deserving winner.

I wish I had cnc capabilities, but for me thats pretty well out of reach, so those bigsby's are all hand carved, there is really no other way to do it far as I can see.