Does anyone make a fully adjustable T.O.M. ?

Hi all-

Does anyone know of a Tune-o-matic style bridge that has adjustments for both string spacing and radius? I have found several with an adjustable radius and one (Shaller's roller bridge) that has adjustable string spacing, but I can't find one with both.

I am in the design phase of a guitar that will have a carved top and would like to be able to tweak the bridge as much as possible.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Schaller has a hardtail that has adjustable string spacing and adjustable radius, that is individual saddle height adjustments, but I've never seen a TOM that does that. I'm not sure it would be a TOM anymore if it did.

SR

Fair enough. The design I am starting will have a carved top and I thought the easiest way to go with a bridge would be T.O.M. style. Here is the bridge I found with adjustable string heights:

http://fullcontacthardware.com/fch-tune-o-matic-bridge

Nice! That is the first I'd heard of that one. That solves the one problem I've had with TOMs. I want to be able to adjust each string height individually. I got over the need to adjust string spacing after my first two builds. As long as you order bridges and pickups with the same pole spacing there is no real need to adjust the spacing on the bridge.

If that one isn't exactly what you want though, don't sweat it. It's not hard to keep a flat spot for the bridge with a carved top. It is what I do in fact and I usually have a fairly extensive carve and hardtails. Gotta say I like the look of that TOM you found though.

SR