Since I've been coming on this site I've become aware that there is a vast amount of people from the Isle Of Wight here.

Is it because there's nothing else to do but sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll on the Island? Or is there some other reason for this that I'm missing? :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1...its not a particularly fun place is it? unless you count minature villages and "crazy" golf as fun (which i do, but meh)

2...very very few guitar shops so making your own is easier than visiting the infamous, mythical "mainland"

3...its the isle of wight and theres nothing else to do but sex, drugs and rock n roll

B):D :D :DB) B)

aaah my homeland

i hate it B)

dan

:D

indeed, what are you saying?

the majority of these people have either never been or wouldn't want to go to the island so we may as well say that it is in fact the best place in the world

come on...LOOK AT BLACK GANG CHINE!!!!

It's all be moved gradually to 'Robin Hill' though apparently. Havn't been there for years myself, seem to remember goin there as a little kid and there being just some little monkeys and those prarie dog things in a field.

Theres Calbourne Mill and Yafford Mill.

Yafford closed down a couple a years ago :D

and the donkey place is gone aswell, mind you that went when i was about 5.