Guitar Of The Month vote - August 2014

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Need another peek at this month's entries? Click !
This thread and poll automagically close on the 1st August 2014.

The winner of each month's Guitar Of The Month gets front page placement on the main ProjectGuitar.com website, privileged member status, a photo feature on our Facebook page and as the default site background photo, plus a shiny member badge!

Good luck to all three of this month's entrants. We have three strong and very individual contenders which I presume will also mean a lot to discuss about them....

All nice entries this month. I love binding on a guitar and really like the Faded Blue Jeans slim design. Looks like a fun guitar to play. I would love to spend a few hours putting her through her paces.

I had to vote for Justins based on the finish and the custom carved volute. Crazy.

Everyone did a good job and I would like to play each of them.

Stu - Put some plates on her she is showing. Overall I really like this guitar. Very similar to a multiscale I built last year.

Fretman_2 - That is one professional looking guitar. If that was in my stable it would probably be the goto for a hard night of whiskey and rock.

Scott - I hate to be a homer but I had to vote for this The volute was sick.

Doh! Er.......what's a homer?

Guy who votes for his buddy(the home team) no matter what.

Wes is the man.

Normally I try to use the "If they were in a pile and free but you can only have one" principal. However with these three I would have tried to take them all... so I had to excersice some personal initiative.

It took me quite a while to decide between them also. I've been back at the choices twice already. Really good competitors this month!

Stu's "Faded Blue Jeans" has an awesome finish which is left-of-centre enough to be different yet not so radical as to be blech. Clean and tight work. Reminds me of an old ESP I used to own. Dude, cavity covers! :blush

ScottR. Seriously? You've come leaps and bounds. That finish is just, "what?". Yep. Definitely looks like that beer. B-)

fretman_2. A great simple workhorse, and exactly what you set out to achieve. Certainly no "one trick pony" despite the apparent minimalism. One to make you shut up and just play rather than sitting around knob-fiddling. :blink:

• Like 1