"View New Content" Broken?

They appear to be working from this end also. Could it be that you have any of the filters added on your "New Content" page?

The next software update will see a unification between the mobile and desktop versions of the site. Without significant hacking in the backend it is not possible to discontinue the awful mobile site version of ProjectGuitar.com; the alternative is to commission a professionally-made skin for this purpose which would instantly be redundant when the new management software version is released. I know that this will bug you quite a bit, Chris.

OMG I feel dumb! I've never used the filters on the right side... so I've never noticed them. The first time I clicked that it just "worked" so I kept clicking it. Don't know how they changed, but dammed if that wasn't the culprit!

Thanks!

Also a great lesson for myself in product management and how users only see what they want to see hahaha.

Chris

Actually, no. I've felt that way for a long time about the filters. Perhaps it is a failing of the site's skin organisation that these are not made crystal. Whilst one can have a certain degree of blindness to things that have been there all along (such as that expand/collapse toolbar arrow over there at the top of the post box ->), fundamental usability aspects such as these are what they are. Fundamental.