Misc stuff about life.This one goes to eleven...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a funny month. I've started a supplementary professional degree course some evenings to go on top of my existing manufacturing woodworker degree. Nina's joined too which is cool. Our son got

I have no idea why but I get excited like a kid when I get a haul of lumber in like that. I smiled when I saw that pic Mikro. The only sad part is when its gone after your project is done. whil

I've got a couple of fires in the iron, and definitely. That's what I'm going to do. Firstly I'm going to his union tomorrow to call his bluff on the bullshit (which I have in writing) which he has be

Posted Images

I have a feeling this summer is going to be on the warm side and since doug is getting up in years I decided to install a puppy door, let me tell ya this is turning in to a money pit. I am having to swap the back door (the old one has a near full lenth window.  Then a door big enough for a 130 lbs puppy.  Plus paint blinds and any thing else I'm gonna have close to $500 in a doggy door.  Dam

On the plus side I might get to sleep all night once in.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, westhemann said:

There's just something indescribable about those old VWs. I'd love to restore a Bug, but people just want too much for them.

Bugs are relatively cheap. Buses are very expensive, especially if you're looking at splitties. It does put you in a different frame of mind when driving them though - smiles all the way :)

17 hours ago, Tim37 said:

I have a feeling this summer is going to be on the warm side and since doug is getting up in years I decided to install a puppy door, let me tell ya this is turning in to a money pit. I am having to swap the back door (the old one has a near full lenth window.  Then a door big enough for a 130 lbs puppy.  Plus paint blinds and any thing else I'm gonna have close to $500 in a doggy door.  Dam

On the plus side I might get to sleep all night once in.

It would have been cheaper to just give him his own key.

A 130 lb. puppy is going to be sizeable when he gets his full growth.

:D

SR

• Haha 2

My frigging back went out again last night. Woke up around 3 am in major spasms. Damn I am so ready to get surgery done. If I am going to endure this pain, at least let it be me healing from the surgery.

(((( RANT OVER ))))  :)

9 hours ago, Prostheta said:

I hope it's beneficial Mike. I know just how dibilitating the back can be.

Thanks Carl, I know it will be better after the surgery, I just hope It does not limit my movement anymore than I already have. :)

mk

23 minutes ago, Prostheta said:

I'd allow it, however I think it's asking for a joke vote and potentially an insult to your fine work Scott! Not sure. I guess it depends how badly you want to lose, right? 😀

@ScottR I would never take away anything from you and yes we all know it is a JOKE entry more at Carl's post about Non entries. If anyone voted for it (AIR) I will be pissed as they obviously are deranged.

When time for voting if it is still there, Carl please pull it out. If all goes well I will actually enter one this year. :)

Mike

WOO HOO !!! It's Friday!! Yeah man!! WTF do I care it's always Friday when you are retired.  It's a long weekend and the idiots will be out in force on the roads. Fuck the sales going on at the stores as I don't fight the crowds. Looking forward to having my kitchen back as they are finishing up the back splash as I type.  :)

MK

1 hour ago, MiKro said:

WOO HOO !!! It's Friday!! Yeah man!! WTF do I care it's always Friday when you are retired.

1 hour ago, ScottR said:

I'd say roll it on over to next month.

Yeah Mike, fuck your having a Friday. It's totally inappropriate right now. Jeez, your timing man. 😁

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ScottR said:

I'd say roll it on over to next month. Let the air guitar beat out several wooden ones or even a couple of metal ones as well.

SR

I might have something to add to this list....

• Like 1

I hope everyone is having a Great day? It is hot here about 97* heat index over 100* and just the start of things to come. 105*+ next week. Spending time with my daughter and son-in-law , while we relax in the pool.

Thank you to all of those that are serving, have served or died for America's freedom.

MK