First Build - The "Nozcaster"

Norris

It's been a long time coming but wow was she worth the wait, she is a beaut Norris. I have loved this thread and I looked forward to each instalment. I have said this before and I'll say it again, the builds I enjoy the most  are some of the builds of the non professional ( I refuse to use the term amateur) and this build is defiantly my favourite.. To me that doesn't look like a first build  but looks like the build of a veteran with several guitar under his belt.  Not only has this thread inspired me to build a guitar but to make many other wood related projects and now spend many hours of my retirement in my workshop. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mr Natural said:

congrats on the GOTM @Norris. probably one of the best first builds I have seen. 

@Prostheta and @Andyjr1515 now you two ball busters leave Norris alone- he is just part of a sub club here at PG that takes their time.

You know.

Like others we know on here. ;) 

(not naming names of course :blush)

Actually, I've had an electric cello on the go for....hmmmm....5 years?  Does that mean I can join the club? :wOOt

28 minutes ago, Prostheta said:

The club has a requirement that once you finish something, you get kicked out of it. It feels like a very very lonely place. :D

That made me laugh out loud. :D

MrsAndjr1515 probably suspects that I've found a long forgotten Life Insurance policy...