Peterson VS-1

daveq

I was looking for one before Christmas but couldn't find one for less tha ~$190. I did a search yesterday and found them for $149 at musicians-friend - VS-1

There are also a couple of them on Ebay but for $149, that's close enough for me. Think the Ebay items are going close to that so why not get a new one?

It's a lot of money for a tuner but it really drives me nuts when a guitar is not intonated correctly. I don't have perfect pitch (thank god) hearing but I can tell when something is out of tune relative to another note. I'm hoping this will help.

Dave

I was looking for one before Christmas but couldn't find one for less tha ~$190. I did a search yesterday and found them for $149 at musicians-friend - VS-1

There are also a couple of them on Ebay but for $149, that's close enough for me. Think the Ebay items are going close to that so why not get a new one?

It's a lot of money for a tuner but it really drives me nuts when a guitar is not intonated correctly. I don't have perfect pitch (thank god) hearing but I can tell when something is out of tune relative to another note. I'm hoping this will help.

Dave

hey there buddy, its a wodnerfull strobe tuner but one thing you may want to chekc into is the alternate to the buzz feiten tunign system it takes yoru standard scale and makes it more friendly to the intonation..

that i dont' know i found one at my local music store