Guitar Of The Month vote - May 2016

Voting for Guitar Of The Month is now open!  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Voting for Guitar Of The Month is now open!

• verhoevenc, "Variax Equipped Model 1"
    • allanjames, "The Maui Pallet"
    • madhattr88, "The Baptist"
    • Dmitry Sushkov, "Sushkov Guitars #0003 Zebra Ash"

This poll is closed to new votes

Need another peek at this month's entries?
Click HERE!

Welcome to this month's ProjectGuitar.com Guitar Of The Month voting round! The winner of each month's Guitar Of The Month contest gets front page placement on the main ProjectGuitar.com website, privileged member status, a photo feature on our Facebook page, plus an (all-important) shiny member profile badge.

Good luck to this month's entrants! As usual, discuss your voting choice and opinions about the entries this month in this thread....however don't read into the discussion until you've cast your vote! :)

Polls close automagically on 1st June, however this thread will remain open for discussion!

Another great batch of superb builds.  And all so different to each other.

So different that it made choosing that much harder.  In the end, I just had to go on the old technique of 'which would I choose to take home with me.'

In brief:

Variax Equipped

Love the colour.  Like very much the combo of great classic plus variax - that's been on my build wish list for ages but getting hold of reasonably priced variax donor has proved to be v difficult in UK!  Love the sheer quality of finish of this one.

Maui Pallet

Using unconventional materials from unconventional sources really rocks my boat - and this one has been done so well!  Great build.  Love the black detail pieces on the back.

Baptist

More conventional shape than some, but done with such panache!  Nice subtle curves, great colour and wood choices.  Superlative build.

Sushkov

Love the shape of this.  Very taken also with some of the design details - for example the jack lead exit.  Nice, nice carving and finish quality

Which would I most want to take home...the Baptist.  I'd be very happy with that in my arsenal. But actually, when no one was looking I'd be running off with the lot of them - every one!

Well done, all.  Fantastic!

Andy