Custom Waterslide Decals

OneEyedJack

Anyone need custom Waterslide decals? I make em and sell them on eBay, but I offer them a lot cheaper to members of the guitar building groups I'm in. 

3 decals $12
Half sheet (as many as I can fit on an 8.5"x5.5" sheet) $20
Full sheet (8.5"x11") $30

Signature decals
I can use your actual signature on your decal (example in the images). I just need a good picture of it. Signature service is an extra $15.

Free shipping in the U.S.. Shipping to other countries is $5 without tracking, and $25 with tracking.

Payments via PayPal, credit or debit card.

How it works.
Go to my website at www.oneeyedjack.shop (it's not pretty, but it's functional!) to place your order. After you've placed your order and paid, you can upload any images you want used in the decal, If you don't have a design, and need one, I'll do that to. After I've received all the info, I'll start the design of your decal, and send you a proof to get your approval before I ever print anything. When I get your approval, I print em out, and then ship it out.

Turn around time is usually 24-48hrs.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me using the form on my website, or the Facebook chat button on the bottom right of the website.

Thanks for looking!