Ferrel holes filed out need help filling

Hey, i just got a used schecter c-1. i love the guitar. its a string through. i didnt realize but the previous owner lost the ferrels and tried to put larger ferrels in the rear of the guitar by filing out one of the holes. its only the top e string. i bought new ferrels that fit and they work fine, but there is one hole that is a good bit too wide in the rear of the guitar. The ferrel just drops losely in the hole. Is there any easy fix to this? I thought about filling the hole but i have no good way to drill it back out. Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

Fill and drill would be the preferred way to do it. But if that's a bit difficult to pull off, maybe wrap a tiny bit of electrical tape around the shank of the ferrule to make it a snug fit in the oversized hole? String tension should retain the ferrule in place under normal circumstances; you only need enough friction to stop the ferrule falling out and being misplaced when you change strings.

Sweet. That is what I did so far. Maybe one day I will feel comfortable enough to drill or find someone to take it to. It doesn't look too bad. The only real fear I have is the ferrule pull through the front eventually. It looks like it should be fine. I knew I was spelling ferrule wrong. Haha. Thanks so much for the help.