headstock/tuner placment

firstbuild

smells a lot like someone fishing for phone numbers to sell.  you might not be, but you are unlikely to find folks foolish enough to send their personal number in here so...  plug your phone into your computer and upload your photo to the computer, use paint to re-size, and post... otherwise good luck w that.

I'm having trouble envisaging what it is you're trying to achieve here.

On 3/19/2019 at 12:53 PM, firstbuild said:

It be the black 1 id like to use some how but top 2 strings would hit so idd like to move 2 of them on top of the headstock 

On 3/19/2019 at 12:53 PM, firstbuild said:

It be the black 1 id like to use some how but top 2 strings would hit so idd like to move 2 of them on top of the headstock

Your design already looks like you've lined up all six tuners for a straight as possible string path. As far as I can tell none of your tuners or strings will hit either the headstock or adjacent tuners.

When you mention you'd like to move two tuners to the top of the headstock, are you wanting to create a 4+2 tuner arrangement where the E-A-D-G tuners are to the left and B-G tuners are to the right?

21 hours ago, firstbuild said:

the ??? I have is can i put 3 on the bottom left and 3 on the top right of the headstock with out getting 3 and 3 tuners?

You can, but if you use a six-inline set and fit the G-B-E units on the treble side of the headstock, those three tuners will operate in reverse rotation.

1 hour ago, firstbuild said:

Invision a 7 with curves both sides of headstock id like to pkace 3 tuners on the bottom left and 3 top right but do i need diffrent tuners yo do this i have grover mini tuners

I think the only way you're going to find out if your design works is if you draw it out at full scale and lay your tuners on to the drawing to see if they will fit. From what I can see your design is quite angular, and if the head stock shape is crucial to the overall look of the guitar you'll be limited by what you can get your tuners to do within that geometry. A quick sketch on paper won't provide the full story. IMO for head stock shapes that extreme you're better off designing in reverse by placing your tuners as you want them and then making the head stock shape fit within the limitations of the tuner placement.

1 hour ago, firstbuild said:

Ok great thank you....should i use 3 and 3 or is there left and or right handed tuners that i should be using for e b g?

If you're happy to live with three tuners that will work back-to-front, then by all means use the inline six set in a 3+3 configuration. If you want all six tuners to turn in the conventional way then use a 3+3 set. That's more likely a decision you need to make based on your design intentions and/or budget (you may have already purchased an inline six set?).

The treble side set in a 3+3 are geared reverse to the bass side. Left-handed inline six sets are also geared in reverse so that they tune the 'correct' way relative to the player when they use them. This is also why lefty inline six sets can be marketed as right hand reverse head stock sets, as the gearing needs to be reversed to suit the player's expectation of tuner rotation (lefty loosey/righty tighty).