Warrior Extreme building

• 3 weeks later...

Some pics of the making of the covers for the Schaller Lockmeister bridge and for the cavity control. Usually I make them marking the shape with the help of a template, but in this case I tried to do them different. I made a table for the Dremel and used a template of plywood. Really it worked amazing and with no danger, I'm scary of doing this with the bosch router. 

I laminated both of the covers, one with poplar and swamp ash, and the other wallnut of my town and European mapple.

400.jpg

401.jpg

402.jpg

403.jpg

404.jpg

405.jpg

Scorpionscar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The bar set so high...another mind-blowing guitar. Can't wait to see it finished. Actually, I'd like to also hear some of these guitars plugged in. Being new here, can I ask...is there a link to video/audio of any builds being played?

• 1 month later...
On 10/17/2019 at 6:34 PM, scorpionscar said:

The beast is almost born. Some pics of the guitar with the finish and the hardware mounted.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Scorpionscar

That finish looks awesome and the stain colouring in the Poplar top reminds me of Buckeye Burl... Love the natural back too. Awesome work dude :)