LP Style Kits coming soon

Brian

For those of you that have asked it looks like there will be LP style kits available sometime around the Spring or early Summer.

These will retail around $179 and will have figured tops with binding all around the body and possibly the neck. That's all the information I have for now other then I have pre-ordered one of the first one's for a closer look :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bri:

Do you know if they will be set necks??????

I would be VERY happy if they were!

I could finally build the Les Paul relic that I have always dreamed of!

Dave

Probably not. The PRS style kits aren't, anyway.

I think (not too well, but really, I do) that the kits are built for the novice gutiar builder.. I mean.. with snap connections, pre-slotted nuts, bolt on necks, ect...

For just a wee bit more, you could always get a Rondo Music Agile 2800 Les Paul.. they have real wood carved tops, hand filed frets, bone nut (and he includes a graphite one too).. potted alnico pups.. and grover tuner. They're only $299 too. He has one with a really sweet looking all NA swamp ash body too thay I've been eyeing. Oh, and then there's the $250 P-90 equiped SG. mmm mmm mmm.

I ping ponged e-mails with the owner and I think (hope and pray, rather) I may have talked him into getting some Mosrite and Rickenbacker copies produced.. which would be cool.

Aren't his bodies slightly differant shaped than a Les Paul?

they are now. they used to have the same shape...not anymore :DB)

Hmm... that little change (on the Agile, I assume) makes it look kinda funky. :D

Yes, they do. Even funkier are the SG copies... their 'horns' actually look a little undeveloped and short. If I bought one, I'd have to name it Stubby.. but then it'd probably develop some kind of Freudian Envy thingy and crap out on me. :-( blah. Ya just can't win.

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Well, if the wife clears it...I will order next friday...payday rocks! Thats also after the car payment tho, and wood shoppinjg so maybe...But I will order at least one.

I'm back up with this new computer so later on tonight I'll add a button to the website so you guy's can pre-order if you like.

Still no idea on shipping though could be late this month or March or who know's at this point, but you will be the first one's on the block with a new product in hand.

• 2 weeks later...