G-2

On 9/12/2020 at 3:00 AM, MiloszM said:

Old polish adaptation of Witcher 2002. When it was comming out everybody wass lauging. Now.. after seeing the N. version it i should be nominated for oscar

Aww... the second one brought tears into my eyes, remembering when I read it and how the book made me feel!

The guitar looks nice, tranquil, dangerous and interesting all at the same time!

• Like 1

I am currently prototyping protetic surgery for the unexpected fuc..up i made before. 3dPLA printed cover should do the work I suppose. Next I will do some shape modiffications to fit the body shape. For the final cover I am planning to decrease the nozzle size trom 0,2 to 0,1mm to get better print resolution, fill surface with epoxy and paint it acrylic chrome? gold? or maybe the deep gray is the colour that gives it basic character? Grey with gold glitter in epoxy on top? I am really having fun!

obraz.png.af260d01574a1eb21f9434d89c3ff970.png

obraz.png.2ea38a8d8add411a2b738703323dce56.png

obraz.png.db734c8e248d0f01508464add84be8af.png

obraz.png.b65a726583b9ed753d3f5de0088d53f9.png

• Like 1

On 9/29/2020 at 8:27 AM, Bizman62 said:

Looks great, sounds great and your friend also plays great! That's a guitar for the spotlights!

I'm glad that you like it.

My friend was the only witcher around willing to be the first to tame this beast :)

With a full 9v battery ( like it should be ) the FFishman  position 4 has the killing sound!!

I played it for a week now and I won't give it away. I dreamt for ages of a nice sounding 7 string with a straight neck, tuning well. I am fulfilled now.

I dont know if I should play it or make another one. Oh.. maybe I just quit my daily job to do both :)

obraz.png.e9a792b70f2c9a0b13aafcd94d7e3a8e.png

It lives! And breathes! It sounds wonderful! Your conclusions on the Fluence are the same as mine. They have all the presence and punch of active pickups but are way more open and airy sounding and have lots of voicing that cover so much.

How is the input jack cover held on? 

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2020 at 2:32 PM, komodo said:

It lives! And breathes! It sounds wonderful! Your conclusions on the Fluence are the same as mine. They have all the presence and punch of active pickups but are way more open and airy sounding and have lots of voicing that cover so much.

How is the input jack cover held on? 

Thank You my Cthulhu master :). I used these pickups just because I am a big fan of Animals as Leaders. I dont have much experience with other brands. These sound very satysfying ;)

I fixed the input jack cover with 4 screws - 3 to the body & 1 to the electronic cover. Fixation within fixation is not a good option due to battery replacement but it does its job for now

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Congratulations to you. It's been really great to see this from it's conception to completion. Love how you shared the working concepts so we could see it forming! More more!

• Thanks 1