need some help from the finish gods...

so sitting watching paint dry on the broadchaser I'm building.  cannot get the laquer to check.

i've finished it first with two coats of mohawk white, then 4 coats of mohawk blond, then 4 or 5 coats of watco lacquer clear.  generally 3hrs - 24hrs between coats.  the last coat I put on med thick all others were med thin.  been about 10 days since my last coat. 

I absolutely cannot get this thing to check.  I have read on tdpri and a few others that watco is supposed to check easily and even within a few days.  I waited and have tried the freezer + hair dryer, hair dryer + canned air upside down, left it outside in the sun then hit it with the freezer... the closest to check I got was w hair dryer and heat gun but there were really only micro checks that went away while I watched.  pretty dry climate here in az. 

so... here is the label... lots of stuff listed and nitro is last so... does this mean a lot of plasticizers?  will this check if I let it dry longer?  Is it ever going to check or am i going to have to go the razor blade route?

thanks in advance for any/all thoughts.

DSCN3580.thumb.JPG.7536f491fa45cf0857bc340a048ee71e.JPG

47 minutes ago, ADFinlayson said:

Absolutely no expert on this but I was watching some youtube vids from PJEggle and others that do aged finishes, they mentioned freezing for 24 hours before getting them warm again. 

I've read that too... but I've also seen vids of guys using a blow dryer for 5 mins followed by canned air for 3 seconds and all sorts of checking immediately.  I will take that and try an overnight stay in the freezer just to see.  thanks for the reply.