Begginer effects pedal

BMXGUY

what kind of pedal do you want??? personally woudl go with the lpb2 booster

imho if you are looking for a pedal thats easy to build and has enough theory behind it to make it interesting then go for either a fuzz face clone or a booster circuit of some sort. the fuzz face has a bit more theory behind it and so its a bit trickier to understand but there are some damn good articles explaining it so you can teach urself

i have a once chip distortion pedal that realy kicks butt, i could send you a board but i dont' share the actual schematics. cause i sell these. but if you wanted a general layout of it. it is a very theory intense pedal but it only uses one chip three caps one resistor a toggle switch and a stomp switch and three leds.

Hmmm... three LEDs. Using them to asymmetrically clip the signal to generate even harmonics simulating the distortion of a Class A amp? Just a wild guess. :D

actualy one is an indicator, and it is symetrical distortion un less you really dig in and then it becomes asymetrical depending on how hard you play it. so it is really responsive like a tube amp.. when i demoed the latest version for one of the guys who is going to carry my pedals we played it through an old peavey head that was based on a tube amp from fender not sure wich but its real spankin clean. anyway when i hit the double gain switch i was jammin out some yngwie and it sounded like a cranked up plexi.. he bought the prototype on the spot.