Ibanez Destroyer II schematic

Spider-Skot

Hey there. Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for an '84 Ibanez Destroyer? It is the 3 Humbucker model w/ 1 volume knob, 1 tone knob and what seems to be a coil-tapping sort of knob (not a switch or push/pull, but an actual potentiometer...it makes the humbuckers sound like single coils) and a 3 way switch. There doesn't appear to be one like that in the list of existing diagrams.

Thanks in advance.

Skot

i can do the coil cut thing with a pot for ya. i wil draw up something later. and post it... the three pickup thing is the same schematic as the gibson triple pickup

What model is yours? I have a DT-155, black with ivory binding, and I love it! The top pot is master volume, the middle is a blend pot (adds in the middle pickup), and the bottom is a tone pot. Pretty simple - if you need more info, I can take mine apart and be more specific.

As far as I know, it's a DT-155. There are some pics of it in the 'guitar of the month' thread in Announcements. She doesn't look like she used to B)

What my problem is, is that when I put it back together (the only things I unhooked were the pickups, which I did near the pickup, not at the pots) the switch only works for the neck pickup. I replaced the switch with a brand new one of the same type, but it still isn't working. I'm just going to totally rewire the pickup to switch part. My lead wires are |----| this long and I think something has probably shorted out in there because it was working fine before I took it apart. I just want a scematic or something so I'll know it's totally right from the get-go so I don't have to putz around with it.

Thanks a lot for your help :D

Skot