Guitar Of The Month Vote - May 2020

Time To Vote  

17 members have voted

1. 1. This month's Guitar Of The Month poll is now open!

• Gogzs - "Prcknow R.S"
    • Andyjr1515 - "SwiftGuitar"
    • ShatnersBassoon - "Dark Ember"
    • JayT - "The Teetotaler 1a & 1b"
    • JouniK - "Aquilae 50"
    • ESully - "The Rocker"

This poll is closed to new votes

Need another peek at this month's entries?
Click
HERE!

Welcome to the ProjectGuitar.com Guitar Of The Month voting round!

The winner of each month's Guitar Of The Month contest gets front page placement on the main ProjectGuitar.com website, privileged member status plus that (all-important) shiny member profile badge!

Good luck to this month's entrants....as usual, discuss your voting choice and opinions about the entries this month in this thread....however don't let any discussion in this thread sway your vote. :thumb:

Polls will close automagically after a week - as always, this thread is for open for discussion on the month's entries during and after voting.

Well this is a tough month, I love Andy's SG and normally it would be no contest for my vote when he enters a build. But I felt that Shatners headless missed out last time and deserves a bit of recognition, it's a really nice looking axe and building a guitar out of wenge is a pain in the arse. Kudos 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JayT said:

All great entries, but gotta pick one. I'm a sucker for uncommon/unique body shapes so @Gogzs narrowly got my vote over  @Andyjr1515 ... cheers to all! Beautiful & inspirational work all around

I was sure I'd have an easy time voting when @Andyjr1515 submitted his SG, but then you finished both Teetotalers and @ShatnersBassoon resubmitted his awesome headless build. Ahhhh... 

• Like 2

There are some great entries again this time round :)

On my general method of 'which one would I like to take home', there were two I DESPERATELY wanted to take home.  I won't say which one I plumbed for, but suffice to say that both contenders are presently neck and neck.  It will be a privilege to be beaten by either of them :)

• Like 1

Tough choices again! Well done to all the entrants. There is some great talent on display - I'm quite glad my build didn't quite make the finish line this month (there again there's likely to be stiff competition next month too!)

• Like 1

awesome month! piece by piece they are all great builds. Very hard to choose. In the end I chose the one I would probably pick up first when they would all be ligned up in a room. 

my vote goes to @Andyjr1515, and I'm usually not an SG-type of guy! well done!

hope to be a contender next month!