LGM Guitars T shirt design contest

Hey everyone, I know there is a LOT of talent on this site so I'm coming here for help.

I need a new T shirt design for LGM Guitars. As many of you know, the company has expanded to LGM Guitars and LGM Graphix. Both logo's can be seen on the website at www.lgmguitars.com

I want to integrate airbrush art and guitars into a design, something kind of evil and harley looking, skulls, flames etc.

Here is the trick, The logo's must stay the same as on the website.

The T shirts will be printed on Black and white, prefered colors for the actual print is Green white or blacks. They will be 2 color printed shirts, so please keep it solid colors, no fades or anything as that is difficult to do with a 2 screen process and keep it consistant.

Of course the particulars are that it needs the website address and email address in the design somewhere.

I would like to see as many idea's as possible, and this will be a contest.

Winner will receive a $200 gift certificate* towards any custom work done at LGM Guitars so please get the idea's coming

If you have any questions please let me know !!!!!

Thank you

Jeremy

LGM Guitars and LGM Graphix

*Certificate does not include shipping costs and can be used towards larger cost custom work. No cash value.

Just to clarify what I mean by the logo's must stay the same:

Essentially I am looking for a graphic for a T shirt back print. The LGM Guitars, and LGM Graphix logo's must not be changed, I'm not looking for a new logo design. I am 100% happy with both of those. You can use the logo's directly off of the website if you like. I am looking more for a graphic integrating skulls and guitars or something for a print under the logo's on the backs of the t shirts.

Please keep in mind that it must be something to represent custom guitars and airbrushing / graphix, no, a picture of the ESP skulls and snakes is not a valid idea LOL!!!!

Also,

I'm in a bit of a bind on this guys, so I would like to make the deadline for Sunday evening, Feb 8th 2004. I have a show coming up the first weekend of march and need to get designs to the printer if I want stuff ready for then, as usual, a day late and a dollar behind

lgm it takes me around 20+ hours to make a logo that is absolutly shocking. check out the logos on my website.... Our work is highly regarded and we have done numerous jobs for big companies including this big real estate company i cant remember the name of... i think it was like phillip morris or something. check out our virus on my website and PM me for what your looking for.

He's not looking for a logo... he's looking for a t-shirt design. (Believe me, i've tried.)

I'd love to do a shirt design, but my professional association's code of conduct forbids me from participating in "cattle call" competitions for work where participants aren't compensated, or essentially doing any other design work for free (unless it's charitable work or for family members).

most people have no idea what an airbrush is, and would only be interested in the final product that the airbrush can achieve, not the tool itself. I think many people would even think that airbrush is some kind of new high-tech bong.

And Snork, I'm kind of amused that there's a Philip Morris real estate company. I guess they sell houses that you get so addicted to, you can never leave them, no matter how hard you try. :D

most people have no idea what an airbrush is, and would only be interested in the final product that the airbrush can achieve, not the tool itself. I think many people would even think that airbrush is some kind of new high-tech bong.

And Snork, I'm kind of amused that there's a Philip Morris real estate company. I guess they sell houses that you get so addicted to, you can never leave them, no matter how hard you try. :D

I had the same thought about the airbrush thing when I first saw it... two crossed guitar necks would look better (IMO)

Or maybe a neck laid across a guitar body?