Does my building process sound right?

PRSpoggers

So I am going to draw out my template (using a template) from stew mac on my already planed wood and then find the center line, cut a route for the truss rod, ream it, then cut to rough shape the outline of the neck. Next I am going to use a japanese fret saw and a miter box and a 25 inch scale template and cut it to scale. I am going to then dry fit it on the fretboard to where it's even on each side, and then drill some tiny holes in the fret slots at one end (one at the first and 23rd fret) to keep the fretboard in place (I am gonna put some toothpicks in there) and then glue everything.

Doesn't sound unreasonable to me.

My only comment would be that you establish the centerline on the neck blank first and then line up your template to match that centerline, rather than the other way around as you describe it. Same goes for the fret board. If you base all your alignment of the various components of the neck from common centrelines there's less chance of errors creeping in. The last thing you want to do is line things up by assuming things *look* equal on each side, only to discover that you've accidentally glued on the fret board such that the fret slots you cut are no longer perpendicular to the centerline of the neck.