Anyone used this bridge before?

I've got this bridge to put on one of my builds, it's a roller roller tunomatic but I'm not sure if I need to offset the studs from the scale line at all? Normally with a tunomatic I would drill my holes bang on the scale line on the treble side and 2mm passed on the bass side, but this bridge has more of a slot with some limited adjustment and it does look like the studs sits a slightly behind the saddles. As you can see from the attached pics, the spec drawing isn't accurate 👍

I appreciate some advice if anyone has used it before, it's a an off-brand bridge from Northwest Guitars

1642375158_ScreenShot2020-12-23at11_10_54.png.77589947ef1d02e740ab69f95eef8cd6.png

953366774_ScreenShot2020-12-23at11_11_24.png.c6804a703ae6e115cad5fcfa505df56f.png

I've used one of those, directly from China. By eyeballing I'd say that the studs are in line, measuring tells there might be a ½mm angle. Anyhow, I've made the angle with the four screws.

Note that if the quality is similar to mine the hex screws may sit a bit loose so a drop of super glue or thread locker is recommendable. I've already lost one screw.

Another thing I noticed is that if you adjust it high the studs rock, another sign of inaccuracy.

I have one on my es295 as the bigsby was pulling it out of tune w std saddles... but that guitar has an archtop bridge so... doesn't really answer your question but it is angled.  Personally, I would def angle the studs because that way if you ever decided to go to something else it wouldn't be a problem.  just my 2 cents.

not sure what you mean about angling the bridge but it doesn't matter now -  just drilled the sodding things too close together. Not sure how because I had the bridge in placed with strings on and used a 4mm centre punch to mark the locations before using a brad point in the drill press, but they're too close to each other by .5mm and it won't fit on the studs. Livid.

87497905_ScreenShot2020-12-23at18_37_20.thumb.png.c179633d4a3c1b6de6d1779bc2472f66.png