In the process of staining my kit!

I am doing sort of a honey burst and put the general honey color (its wood stain, pecan color I think) and then a black border which goes into a dark red and then it fades into the honey! I have to thin the paint cause its oil and its thick so I have to thin it with isopropyl alcohol and we can start staining! Here is the guitar so far: Staining my kit! https://imgur.com/gallery/OfWo3mP

11 minutes ago, PRSpoggers said:

Sorry I didn't know you could do that!

Ahh! You've never told that before.  There's several ways.

• if you already have posted the image into imgur you can do what I just did: Went to see it in imgur, right clicked and copied the picture and pasted it into the text box.
  • if the image is in your computer you can also drag or choose it by using the choose files... link under the text box
  • you can also use the Windows Snipping Tool for cropping an image and paste it to the text box without having to save it first (for some reason I can't do it now, I'll try editing after posting)kuva.png.b04794f332c1839a3baaf23216c98f15.png And it works.
  • or you can upload your pictures to your Gallery and use them with the Other Media button in the right corner of the text box
  • or you can link to your imgur photo using that same button (not recommended because the links often get old and break and no image will be seen in the future)