Brand new set of Schafer M6-90s for trade

Bjorn.LaSanche

I have a set of Schiller M6 90s in Ruthenium I am looking to trade straight up for set in Nickel or comparable nickel set. 

I bought them for a build that never materialized so they’ve sat in the drawer forever. Ruthenium is sort of like Cosmo Black/Black Nickel. These have never been installed and still in the Schaller box. 
prefer a straight up trade I’ll eat my post costs you do same unless you’re in Texas than I don’t mind meeting up and doing the deal over a meal and a beer or two.  If interested but don’t have Schallers to trade, any known branded sealed machine heads in Nickel will be fine. I’m not brand specific. 

im also willing to sell outright. Current US price for a 3+3 set in that finish is $157. I will let these go for $115 plus your shipping. If you’re wanting that color this is a deal as Ruthenium Schaller anything are made as they are ordered and you have to wait until they have enough orders to justify a run. I waited 2.5 years for these and I’ve had them a while.