How to Play Classical Guitar for Beginners? – Easy Tips and Tricks [2021 Edition]

bminstrument

Classical guitar is one of the most popular guitars that beginners prefer. I mean, they are surely interested in them once they start. If you’re somewhat like that, then obviously you’d want to know how to play classical guitar. Today you are going to read complete our How to Play Classical Guitar for Beginners?

• 3 weeks later...

here's my honest feedback... 

folks start playing classical (as opposed to anything else) for two reasons: the cheapest guitar in almost any music store (or at least in my experience working at music stores) is a classical.  reason two: the strings are pretty easy on the fingers.

further... I don't think kids want to play classical... in general - they want to play something cool.  I think if you can trick them into classical - that'd be a huge win.  

I learned adelita ages ago... along with bouree and a few other classical pieces... but only because I first learned 'dee' by randy rhodes.  but I digress.... 

honest feedback - you do a nice job covering basic things very thoroughly... and perhaps it's just because I've been playing for 36 years... but I would think the single biggest improvement you could make is to make it more exciting.  esp if you are going to teach kids (undoubtedly most beginners are kids).  very easy to understand, and very calm - so good for you.  also, when you cut in with the backing music - very nice.  that is exciting.  you were hitting on all cylindars there.  good for you.

also, not sure this place is the place for your audience - not telling you you aren't welcome (in fact to the contrary - welcome!) just most folks here are well beyond this stage.

hope something there was useful and uplifting!

• Like 1