Where can I acquire this glue/brayer bucket roller like tool?

3 hours ago, Drak said:

Looks like a paint roller suspended in a bucket of glue.

Can we not build this thing ourselves?

might have to if they don't reply.  

edit:  looks like they're about $120 shipped from Europe.  Tempting to never deal with tool clean up.  I don't have a lot of space so if I could just roll a board over this and be done then it will save me time and space.  

Edited by thekt88killedjfk

The alternative method would be to 'flip the script' around by simply using a paint roller dipped in a bucket of glue and apply it by hand.

Like you were actually painting on the glue with a roller.

Once done, you just pour the glue back into its bottle and clean the brush with water.

53 minutes ago, Drak said:

The alternative method would be to 'flip the script' around by simply using a paint roller dipped in a bucket of glue and apply it by hand.

Like you were actually painting on the glue with a roller.

Once done, you just pour the glue back into its bottle and clean the brush with water.

I honestly think this would be the much easier (and cheaper) way to do things for those of use who are not in a production environment. A small foam roller and small disposable plastic paint pans. Just pour roughly the right amount of glue in there and throw away the pan when you're done. 

Thanks, @mattharris75, foam roller was the correct word! Our neighbour who has done his share in building stands for trade shows called them 'dick rollers'...

An even less expensive option for disposable paint pans is to lay a piece of cling film into any suitable holder, even a plate. That said, in a normal household disposable plastic containers make the biggest waste so just wash one food package when needed.