Guitar Prototype — Bay Area Router Needed

GarrettS

I'm developing a prototype for a neck-through electric guitar.I want to find someone to develop the G-code and then to use the CNC mill shop. Who can help with that?

(I've attached an incorrect 2D model and a video explaining what I'm looking for.)

1. Develop 3D model
2. Generate CNC code
3. run the CNC mill
4. Glue neck and wings together,
5. Reiterate if it's way off (step 1)
6. modify result by hand

I have a guy for step 1 & 2; do the 3D modeling, calculate the center of mass, and generate the CAD files.He's in a foreign country and there is a bit of a trust issue with this random dude from Facebook, so I'm open to working with someone local on that, too.I’ve attached the 2d draft and a 2 minute video explaining the differences between the 2-D draft and what the prototype should look like.

I need a local CNC router and operator to build a prototype in Mountain View, CA. The prototype will be just unplayable and have no strings or anything on it — just wood shape.

For the 3D model, I found a guy online who can do the graphical model, and calculate center of mass, in software, and generate CNC codes.

The 3D dude is in one of those South American countries like Venezuela or something. It seems a bit sketchy to send him $600 up front, but he did actually listen to what I was looking for and sent me something kind of similar based on that. 

So if I pay this dude for his 3D model, I'll need someone locally to run the CNC code.

I tried local maker shop "Maker Nexus" but couldn't find help there. Tried the Shapeoko beginners Facebook group, too. Nobody there, either.  

GS-Custom.pdf

Edited by GarrettS
formatting