Guitarotika #1

I really thought I had started a build log here for this.  
I have had the bug for a long time and I knew that just jumping in with both feet would have resulted in something that would have turned me off completely   My nature is to read read read then multiply that 100 times until I can see myself walking through the complete process flawlessly in my head  This way, if things go awry, I’ll already understand how to solve the error so having to ask questions in a last ditch effort.

That isn’t to say this was a flawless build  I had some difficulties and the final product isn’t perfect  one big problem was the result of an issue I had with the plans I had posted about before, and another was the way I set the neck angle  Another annoying but had to live with it was the use of Katalox for the headstock face  Let’s say I’ll never use that wood again   Otherwise it was a very enjoyable build using non-standard wood which turned out super stable and thinking I have a great economical alternative to typical woods used to build guitars. 

I am not 100% complete, but am at the punch list stage if you understand the terminology. Essentially what’s left are minor cosmetic details. 

I’ve posted the three most recent photos, ill post build photos once I can sort them into their own folder on my end for ease of acquisition.  

D54893A3-848E-47C0-B83C-FF6B734A23A1.jpeg

1F5B42A6-C5C9-44C5-9172-3A238A8B4418.jpeg

24AD7605-F4B0-4BF2-965C-00D8609FB822.jpeg

• Like 1