heres a really kool site..

GOG427

not bad, the prices vary, so the quality probably does too, but they seem to be ok for bridges, the inlay's looked kinda pricey to me.... ummm the humbucker rings i remember were really well priced, i have a set that still seem to be holding up ok,

Hardwares2

I've been seeing problems with that site. When I first entered it, I was asked if I wanted to download foreign language support (korean?). Now I'm seeing strange characters next to the descriptions. I doubt they intended to have a question mark after their part description for the floy rose locking nut. If they did, why the heck are they selling it if they don't know what it is?

Anyone else see these strange problems? Maybe somethings up on my end?

Hardwares2

I've been seeing problems with that site. When I first entered it, I was asked if I wanted to download foreign language support (korean?). Now I'm seeing strange characters next to the descriptions. I doubt they intended to have a question mark after their part description for the floy rose locking nut. If they did, why the heck are they selling it if they don't know what it is?

Anyone else see these strange problems? Maybe somethings up on my end?

i am having similar problems. No biggie, though. It's just messed up text.

I think the problem is this line in that webpage:

<meta http-equiv='content-type' content='text/html; charset=euc-kr'>

if it really bothers you, I guess you can e-mail the webmaster of that site :D. Just hit cancel (or whatever) when prompted for the foreign language support thingy. I think it's also a Microsoft Internet Explorer problem. It works fine in Opera and in Mozilla.