Built in guitar speaker wireing

Needing help figuring out some wild wireing ideas for my crazy guitar I'm trying to figure out how to wire my mini amp into my guitar to do several things I want to figure out what switch I need to switch I need to switch between mini amp to regular output to miniamp and output and have another toggle to wire headphone out of mini amp back to output to use its built in distortion and eq into my big amp any help on this would be so appreciated I've been working on this guitar for a year now and it's so close to becoming the dream guitar I've dreamt of lol just needed to get amp part working thanks for any feed back 

First, hi and welcome!

Second, the down-to-earth way to combine your mini amp is to figure out how the amp works as a separate thing and continue from that. I mean, can you use the mini as a distortion device via the headphone jack? If you can the rest is simply a question of tidying up the cables and cutting unnecessary jacks off.

Thanks bizman62 yeah I'm bout to get on it soon tonight and try to get it wired this guitar has so many buttons and switchs it's almost like wireing a computer lol I guess the main confusing part I'm having trouble with is the switch wireing to get all those options was thinking of useing an on/on switch to swap between amp and out put then hook that switch up to a on/ on/on to go between mini amp,mini amp plus output,and headphone to output lol would like to figure out how to do it with one switch instead of two but didn't know if there's such thing as a on/on/on/on switch so may have to use two switchs what do you all think would be best route