Strat plans (dxf or dwg)?

Alright dudes,

I'm after some strat plans in either dxf or dwg format. I've tried guitarbuild.com but they haven't got any.....

....I know, I couldn't believe it either. Anyone know where I an get some from?

Cheers dudes.

Are you crazy?

I have better things to do then to send mails the whole day.... :D

I uploaded it on my website here, but it will only be online for 2 days, because I don't have that much bandwidth to spend.

In return I expect a favor from you. Everybody who downloads the file please visit the homepage of my band and let me know if you encounter any problems/errors with your browser and system config.

I uploaded the site some days ago and still need that kinda feedback in case something does not work with certain browsers, configs, etc. An entry in the guestbook would be nice as well....B)

HTH,

MK!

Yo Marcel,

If there aren't any copyright issues I'll host the plans on my server in the future, I'm not that strapped for traffic. On your site, the design is okay, only the newsscript is buggy with umlauts but I think you've already noticed that.

so long

ace

The problem with umlaute only occurs on some machines and I don't know why yet.

Maybe substitute literal umlaut characters with the equivalent html entity... something like:

s/ä/ä/g

Edit: I just noticed that script is in php... I guess use the htmlentities() function for the entry would be easiest.

Thanks for the help nyjbkim. I don't want to substitute literal umlaut characters with the equivalent html entity, as that is kinda troublesome and should not be needed if the correct charset is set in the head of the page. If the problem occurs only in the newsscript I will use the function you mentioned. sonuds promising....

Thanks again,

MK!