yah00!

lucifersam

awww man ive been trying to make own effects pedals for a couple of weeks now and its sooooo much funn!! i think im addicted, ive made four pedal in the last week. only three of them work though:( oh well im sure ill have that one workin soon. this is awesome. sorry i just had to gloat a little. this forum rocks! and so do you guys. its awesome, any questions i have, any at all, can be answered here. thanks guys!!!

im workin on the pics, but from the way its goin so far, thats not gonna be too soon, sorry. anyways, they were as follows: the tweak-o(look it up on google), DOD grunge, the tremulous bear(www.smallbearelec.com , same site as the tweak-o. and the three knob tone bender(also from smallbear) not great but hey its a start

is it hard to build a wah-wah?

depends on your knowledge of electronics your soldering skills and if you want to make buy a board or use perf.. personally i say no it isn't hard at all but then again i also have a magic 500mh wah inductor that most people cream over.

anyone wnating to build pedals should check out

diystompboxes.com

they are very nice there also