anybody want to trade for a super-distortion

izzy

hello

i have an old dimarzio super distortion humbucker that i'm looking to get rid off. it is a black/creme, two conductor humbucker. i'm looking in to getting a tone zone, evolution or a fred humbucker. i will be willing to throw in a couple of dollars to make it an even trade. if any body is interested let me know what you got and how much you want.

the humbucker works great (it is on one of my guitars now), but im looking to getting a four conducter humbucker for the brdge so i can split it and get more tonal variations.

thanx

izzy

I live in Austin, TX USA. as far as shipping cost i really dont know. I never actually done this . i just got the idea and posted it to see of any one would be interested. if anyone outthere is inteested let me know what pup you have and how much and then we can iron out details if we can come to an agreement.

i dont think shipping charges will be that much but i would pick up the charges on my side.

• 1 month later...

i ahve a carvin c22 which is right along the same lines as a tone zone.

i would trade if you are interested

i also have a barcus berry and a few otehr thigns