glow in the dark inlays?

I'm assuming this is another LED guitar? Do you have any links to pics of it? Do you know if they really are glow in the dark material or are they fiber optic or LEDs? If they are LEDs (I'd guess they are), there's been tons of requests for info on them lately - pretty much every week. Try doing a search - you should turn up lots of info. Just be careful reading the replies - not everyone who replies really knows how to install them and how to design for them. After you have had a chance to read through some of it - if you still have questions, I'd be glad to help. If they really are just glow in the dark material - then I can't help.

One of the guys at my frat has an awesome Japanese Contemporary Strat with the non-rear router, locking fender trem (i mention it to see if anyone has info on the trem, cause it rocks). Anyway, the guitar is all black and has those glow in the dark stars kids put on their ceilings over the fret marker dots, they make em in circles too. its cheesy, but i'm not a fan of light-up guitars to begin with. my 2 cents.

-Vadim

There are glow-in-the-dark dyes that can be mixed into polyester resin and cast into the hole.

Beware of the sanding dust and mixing, if it glows I doubt you would want to ingest it.

hmm, that could work...

daveq, it may have been LED. They did stay at the same light output through the whole song...but the Ibanez Korn signature guitar (the K-7...want that sooo bad...) has glow in the dark side dots, so i know Someone meks em... LED would be too much work :D

One of the guys at my frat has an awesome Japanese Contemporary Strat with the non-rear router, locking fender trem (i mention it to see if anyone has info on the trem, cause it rocks). Anyway, the guitar is all black and has those glow in the dark stars kids put on their ceilings over the fret marker dots, they make em in circles too. its cheesy, but i'm not a fan of light-up guitars to begin with. my 2 cents.

-Vadim

This is the Trem thats made by Kahler correct? It has an amazing setup underneath the pickguard and the trem can actually be locked by turning the arm. Is this the same?

Dave->

• 4 weeks later...

u can go to walmart and buy some glow in the dark stuff i used it with some elmers glue to fill in some dots and then aplied epoxy to the top of it

it glows for hours

• 2 months later...