Neon Under Clear Pickguard

Yeah...it sets the mood for the goats....and they sell disco balls and......

No...it's for putting on the tractors and equipment...really bright ones

interesting, ill look for those...they just called mini-strobe lights?

otherguy : definetly post some pics, i'd love to see that.

Snork said exactly what I was gonna say. Get the led's, and mount them around the outside of the plexi. I'll go into more detail though.

Pick your color(s) of choice in led's. Try to get the square ones. Then, get a piece of frosted plexiglass. Using a small file, or a dremel, route out a small amount of it on the side which will face in, to put the led in. Make a hole for each led. Make sure to space them fairly evenly, and don't place any right behind where a scrwhole is. If you use different colors, they will blend in the middle. Mount the led's, and use a hot glue gun or acrylic glue (just a clear glue that's not thin so it will take up space and fill in the holes). Wait for it to dry, and using a file or razorblade make the glue flush against the side (make sure not to bend, break, or file off the poles coming out of the led).

Lotass- let's try to keep the "neon under clear pickguard" posts all in one thread.

Starting a new topic for each question really clutters up the board, and makes it hard for people to find info.

Thanks.

Sorry I just figured if it's a wiring question it will go in electronics and if its a guitar body routing question it should go into Solid Body Guitar stuff...won't happen again. :D

A bobbin is basically the plastic part of the pickup....the frame or chassis you could say

and for the mini strobes you should be able to find battery powered ones that are about an inch around...the place I have in town has them...I'm not sure how much interference they introduce though