Pics of my guitar im building

no they were with stewmacs templates, but some of the acrylic got pushed by before the ballbearing could ride against the template...if you know what i mean

What do you mean? What router bit are you using? Are you using one that is short enough to allow the bearing to ride against the template or are you using something like a 3/4" bit?

no they were with stewmacs templates, but some of the acrylic got pushed by before the ballbearing could ride against the template...if you know what i mean

What do you mean? What router bit are you using? Are you using one that is short enough to allow the bearing to ride against the template or are you using something like a 3/4" bit?

no it's the 3/8" but the ball bearing cant ride along the template until the bit is down in the wood a bit (im not using a plunge router, if that matters) and it was my first time routing (i practiced with a different bit unfortunately and unintelligently) but it's no big deal, can just be sanded.

what i mean was there was little notches in the template from the bit pushign against it, bleh hard to explain :D

Oh, OK. Well, when you do the neck pocket, try drilling a bit out first (use a forstner bit or end mill - or at least a spade/hole boring bit). Make sure you don't drill down with any portion of the bit too far. That should allow you to set the router up properly. I don't know if you can repair them like Drak was saying - are there only a few spots damaged?

It looks like a great body though. :D