Cosmo Black hardware?

Hi, as far as I know, black, gold, chrome, and maybe nickel are the only colours hardware comes in. What type of machine heads are you after anyway? The only ones I suggest you try for colours that artent black, chrome, gold, nickel is sperzels, go onto a search engine, type in "Sperzel" and go to their site, they do good locking machine heads in different colours i think. But dont quote me on this. Thats all the help i can give. If i come accross anything, il post it in this thread.

Hi!

I have a 7-string Ibanez Lo Pro Edge Tremolo in cosmo black. I would like to buy matching tuners for it. Does anyone know a company that sells hardware in cosmo black? For those who are not familiar with cosmo black: It is a finish that looks like smoked chrome....

Thanks,

Marcel!

Try Rich at Ibanezrules, Brian at UniversalJems, or eBay. These are kinda hard to find, being a semi-custom color (though I've seen similar on other brands).

Ed Roman's price for the kit is really good you have to admit!!!!

i don't think so...i seem to remember that the origin of those kit parts are leftovers from actual ibanez guitars that he mixes and matches the parts to make a "kit"

he doesn't pay for the parts...they are swap outs....when he makes a new neck he keeps the old one and sells it in this "kit"

Hey I am in now way interested in getting the kid or anything else from him, but I simply think it is a great deal. For the money he wants for the whole kit you usually get a couple of PU's or something like that.

If it's actually Ibanez stuff he's selling, I'm doutbfull it's Ibanez stuff he's selling, And if it is, It'll be cheap end stuff ... Call me suspicous but i just dont trust the short stop :D

Rob

i was contemplating getting that kit guitar but i decided against it. it really is just like a rg470, and for 300 its not that good of a price, and he charges more to put it together for you. you can get one off ebay or something together for less than that, and for a little more upgrade to a rg550 or rg570.

But im seriously thinking of attempting to build a neck myself

do it...it's not that tough...just make it as easy on yourself as possible by buying a preslotted and radiused fretboard and a 2 way rod

Yeh thats the problem, i want a 24 fret neck with a locking nut. So if found one on stemac, but theres not enough extra wood for me to place the nut :D its ashame because its even the standard PRS 25" scale http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bodies,_necks,..._12_Radius.html

But im seriously thinking of attempting to build a neck myself

do it...it's not that tough...just make it as easy on yourself as possible by buying a preslotted and radiused fretboard and a 2 way rod

Yeh thats the problem, i want a 24 fret neck with a locking nut. So if found one on stemac, but theres not enough extra wood for me to place the nut :D its ashame because its even the standard PRS 25" scale http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bodies,_necks,..._12_Radius.html

i have the same problem....i am just going to shim under the nut with a piece of wood glued directly to the neck...unless someone has a better way or a supplier that will make a board like that?

lmii says they won't do the nut slot and i don't want to buy a big chunk of ebony and do it myself...radiusing and slotting sucks!

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

I have done it that wy like you said wes. Worked fine, but next time I will plane the FB down about 1/16". Just that I trust that more thn glueing a thick veneer inder the nut.