Tremolo tuning is a pain!

just keep tuning over and over till you get the bridge balanced, cause unless you want to install a permanent block you have to get your bridge in the position before you can block it (like brian said)

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

There is this thing called a Tremolno. Kevan sells them He is one of the mods. Run a search on it, I am sure that it would solve this problem.

There is this thing called a Tremolno. Kevan sells them He is one of the mods. Run a search on it, I am sure that it would solve this problem.

They're actually NOT for sale to the public yet, but will be VERY soon.

I'll be sure to post here FIRST when I know who/where/when they'll be available to everyone.

There will also be links on the site:

http://www.tremol-no.com

Thanks for the help. I got it in tune, tightened up the locks, and as soon as I used the trem bar, it was out of tune again. Apparently the guys at the shop had been using it as a practice guitar, and they replaced the locking nuts, but with the wrong size! I've gotta get them to replace it or something, I don't have another $30 to drop on a nut assembly.

:D

Oh well, I still think I got a pretty good deal on the guitar, it's really my dream, I couldn't really ask for anything better. (Ok, well I could. But this has all the features I want now, so it doesn't matter)