Jump to content

Headstock Decal

Recommended Posts

no - its a stationary thing...its used on files etc to mark writing

can;t really give a definition, or a correct spelling, or a supplier for that matter

try stationers, WHSmith in the uk sells them :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i know someone who had good results from letraset (sp?) sheets

also called vinyl letter transfer sets. they ought to be available in most office supply stores.

i use them. just don't spray the first clear coats too thick. the letters might float. that happened to me too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...