whichon one do you prefer?

rr5x2.jpg

Ok, I am getting to the point where i am starting to think paint and all for my guitar, and i want to know which one would be more killer, the white one would be a pretty sweet guitar, but since black is almost my favorite colour, its a tough choice, it will have the gold pickgaurd with black volume knobs,black machine heads and black nut, if i go for the black, then i am not going to use a gold tail peice, but for white i will

Please let me know!! also, my humbuckers are black too

Curtis

Kee-RIST I love Rhoads Vees! :DB):D:D

I've finished one and have 2 more under way. Maybe not perfect Rhoads-Jackson knockoffs, but close enough...

I'll vote white, if you can pull it off with some nice trim somehow...

So are you using these as color examples, or are you really building a Rhoads V?

What kind of top wood do you have on it?

i am actually building one, i am using black cherry solid body (well, 5 peices laminated together) with a black cherry neck and beach fingerboard, I was thinkin white, it was my orignal idea, should i use the gold tail peice? because i am getting a tune-o-matic style bridge (my tremelo wouldnt fit :D ) or should i just leave it?

Thanks alot guys

Curtis

A Rhoads V w/ gold hardware...you're preachin' to the choir now baby! B)

:D Love it love it love it. B)

...Ummm, what the hell's up with that Beech 'board Curtis? Never heard of using beech, is it a dark wood? If it's light (shivvvver) uhhh, not sure what would look good with something like that...the darker the better is my opinion...=Ebony B):D

...and I'm a big Maple 'board guy too, but more for Fender style guitars, the V screams for Ebony :D:D

hahaha drak, beach is a lighter wood, but it is extremely hard, i was using a maple finger board until an unfortunate accident (caused by my teacher and a band saw) i had to re build the neck and get a new finger board, he said beach was very nice, extremely hard and also nice to work with, i plan on radisuing it on monday, then slotting it tuesday, then a nice dark stain on wed, on thursday and friday i am working on the body,

Ebony is too expensive around me, i was thinking that, but way to expensive

Curtis

i dunno now, if i go white, then its going to show some fingermarks (maybe) if i go black, it wont look as killer as white, if i go for a dark stain, i dunno if it will be killer or not, i will wait till i borrow a digital camera, post pics, and all, and then you can judge for yourself

Curtis