Will my local Ibanez Dealer...

I'm looking for an Edge, Lo-Pro Edge, Edge Pro or Edge Pro II for my first project and was wondering if my local Ibanez dealer (Steve's Music and Long & Mcquade, just fyi) will be able to order me them. Would it be cheaper to buy from someone like VWall who deals with parts more often (I think)?

If they're specially ordering them, the shop may try to charge you list price for the parts. If I were you, I'd drop by and just ask how much it would cost... it may be cheaper to buy from an online supplier, but its best to know all your options.

Like the other guys said, make a couple of calls and shop around a bit. If you do decide to go with your dealer, keep on them. Like white on rice. Lots of dealers will have a Fender pickguard screw sent overnight to your door, delivered by Heidi Klum dressed in saran wrap, but heaven forbid you order something for a pointy-headstocked guitar.

Stay on them and delivery will happen. Don't let them slack or "misplace" the order. I've seen it happen all too often.

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars
Um mister I'd like to special order a "Fender pickguard screw" what's the number of that shop? :D

I need a fender pickguard screw too.

When I worked at Guitar Center I ordered a couple of Tremolos for me and other people. It isn't hard, you just need to talk to a salesman who cares to help and knows what they are doing. I worked in Pro Audio, so I wasn't supposed to deal with guitars, but no one else was patient enough or knew **** about Ibanez. I think it took somewhere between 2 weeks and a month to get em. Go on Ibanez's website and they have all of the product names for each item. If you are armed with this when you go, you're way ahead of the game. I recommend getting some of the plastic grommets for the Edge Trem while you're ordering. I seem to go through these like crazy. The bridge should come with 2 sets already, though.

If you don't know what these are, they are what keeps the bar tight so it doesn't turn downwards.