pinstripe in the naam

Tezifon

nah...it aint so cool.

Trust me after a while it gets real boring. All the girls are like, you know screaming and stuff, just wanting you to lay your magic steady hands on them..........and you'll be like HEY!! leave me alone , Im an artist, and they're like but your so good, and Im like dont touch me down there and they're like show me your brush baby.

Fame really isnt all its cracked up to be. Sometimes I just want to be left alone. I can really tell how Elvis felt. It a lonely existence, trust!!!

There was a guy in town who used to do that on harley's. Unbelieve-able. Me, I'll stick to pinstriping tape LOL. It's easier, and I can peel it off if I screw it up. What amazes me, was his symetry. Did he have a line drawn on there? or was it all freehand? if it was a line, it's still amazing, if it's freehand, it should be on ripley's believe it or not!

There was a guy in town who used to do that on harley's. Unbelieve-able. Me, I'll stick to pinstriping tape LOL. It's easier, and I can peel it off if I screw it up. What amazes me, was his symetry. Did he have a line drawn on there? or was it all freehand? if it was a line, it's still amazing, if it's freehand, it should be on ripley's believe it or not!

I saw some dude do this on "Monster Garage" once. No nothing, purely freehand. The design was about three times as big/complicated as the one on that tele. It was insane. Apparently there are only a handful of guys in hte US that still practice this, most people use pinstriping tape now.

Guest AlexVDL

It's just a little technique this guy does... since it's an old guy (look at his hair B) ) he had this technique perfectioned in time ofcourse!

The trick is to use one or more fingers on the drawing hand as a guide from the edge of the body.

This we were thought at school at woodworking, in case you don't have a guide to draw a line parrallel to the edge of a piece of wood.

But now when he's drawing more in the middle of the body he uses the other hand to draw circles or arcs. Look at his pinky finger, it is exactly in the center of every arc, so that hand is used as a guide, by letting it rotate but with the pinky kept in the same place. :D

It's a bit tricky but it works very well... you should try! (I often got splinters in my finger because I used rough sawed woods at school :D DUH!!)