Bobbins for pickups

Anyone know where to get coloured bobbins for re-covering humbuckers?

The only thing I have found is 'Bobbin Toppers' from Universal Jems, but to be honest, I don't think they look that good as they are only stick on vinyl.

I want the proper plastic jobs (in vomit inducing pink).

On humbucking pickups, the pickup coils themselves are wound on the plastic bobbins. Unless you want to re-wind your pickups, changing the colour of the bobbins isn't really an option, hence Bobbin Toppers.

If you want solid coloured pickups, your only options are to get handy with a pickup winder or custom order some new ones.

Darren: I don't want to be antagonistic, but the pink bobbins on the DiMarzio's I recently bought were clearly glued on to the top of the rest of the pickup. I resorted to spray painting them as both pickups were a slightly different colour and looked really bad together. Hence, my question still stands.

Nope, everythings cool between me and DiMarzio, I even have the man himself's number in my phone book :D

Anyway to get back to the original problem, give DiMarzio a call at the customer service number and explain to them what you have and see what it would take to get them to change out the covers, the number is 718-981-9286