some help please

the upper horns angle puzzles the hell outta me, i also happen to have a damn good memory of things once i have seen them, so recreating it to scale wouldnt be a problem, hell my last guitar i built took me almost 5 months to create the template for the body because of this same problem (then again when only one person in the world plays it-its tough to find a copy that guitar) at least this time i using a traditional design!

yup i know that much and i have the headstock done already since i have a USA jackson dinky so thats not a big deal at all its just that goddamn body that gets me, i have tried to draw it and it always comes out crappy, i just dont want to have to worry about that, hell finding enough abalone to do the pinstripes is going to make me want to die!, plus figuring out a 27 fret 25 1/2" scale with a cutaway on the body too! now were talkin a little tougher!

i personally can't see what the problem is, take a pic from the jackson site, work out what scale the picture is to, then convert all your measurements to get the full size right?

i personally can't see what the problem is, take a pic from the jackson site, work out what scale the picture is to, then convert all your measurements to get the full size right?

Some people like everything given to them on a silver platter unfortunately weezer....

that randy V works fine on my cad last time i checked... you might have to zoom out and zoom back in to find the guitar, sometimes when you first open the file the guitar isn't in plain view..