Neck scalloping???????

you would scallop the fretboard to increase your grip on the strings, make nicer, smother vibrato, makes bends easier etc... there are rumours that it makes you play faster, these are wrong. it just gives easier vibrato etc...

i wouldnt really consider this if you have a heavy touch, very light touch required on strings, also i wouldnt suggest scalloping to beginners, as it feels quite different, and sometimes is more difficult to play on. i find that it gives me a better control of the guitar, and more clarity in my notes, as well as a great wide vibrato etc...

Mike

you would scallop the fretboard to increase your grip on the strings, make nicer, smother vibrato, makes bends easier etc... there are rumours that it makes you play faster, these are wrong. it just gives easier vibrato etc...

i wouldnt really consider this if you have a heavy touch, very light touch required on strings, also i wouldnt suggest scalloping to beginners, as it feels quite different, and sometimes is more difficult to play on. i find that it gives me a better control of the guitar, and more clarity in my notes, as well as a great wide vibrato etc...

Mike

to be honest i don't think it's really that different. The only time it feels a little strange is when you go back to a normal guitar. You do seem to have a lighter touch for some reason.

I think i prefer it, but only slightly.

i only like it on the top frets as i have large fingers it helps me get the frets... but as for a full scalloped neck... i dont see the point really ive done it on 1 of my guitars and to behonest i dont really like it as much as an unscalloped 1....

Big Tom

:D