Jump to content

Stratoblaster help


Recommended Posts

Hi im building a stratoblaster guitar mount version it says i need a 1.5 or 1 uf capacitor with a 16 v rating, it also says i need a J201, 2N5457 or other JFET for a transistor i cant find these on allelectronics.com is there something else i can use.

Thanks alot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You might want to try a more general electronic supply company - I think Digi-Key carries the 2N5457, and Mouser carries the J201. As for the cap, any 1 - 1.5 uF cap with a rating above 16v should work fine (30v, 50 v, etc.). For lowest noise, use metallized plastic film caps (polypropylene or polystyrene) and metal film resistors. HTH

<edited for spelling - d'oh!>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...