titan truss rods

This guitar was designed after the client's acoustic flamenco guitar. Every decision in the construction process was made based on one criteria: weight. This had to be the lightest guitar possible. The neck was extremely experimental utilizing a bundle of 6 grahite tubes in epoxy. There is not truss rod due to the weight of steel being too heavy for this project. The result is an extremely lightweight electric that has incredible acoustic volume to it. The long scale length gives it a snappy punch and the ultra-light weight allows this thing to resonate and sustain beautifully. Weighing in at about 5 pounds this is the lightest electric solidbody I have ever played.

i read this on myka guitars homepage. i was curious if a titan truss rod wouldn't be a good solution if you have to look extremly at the weight of your guitar. i somewhere read that something like this exists... just curious...